blog background

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where did the time go...





I can't believe that it's already mid September....fall is here. It's chilly outside and with our windows open, it's chilly inside! Chris and I are very busy working and taking care of the kiddies! Ethan is loving school. He does have homework every night, but it's not much and he's getting better and better at sounding out sounds to letters to read! It's exciting to watch his progress! He already has school pictures tomorrow!!!
Alexis is also really enjoying school. She tells me that 'I know all the answers, mom!' She is very bright and is just soaking up so much information. She is almost keeping up with Ethan and his reading skills! I'm so proud of her. She loves learning.
Hunter is well, just the cutest butterball ever!!! He has slowed way down on his growing....which is a good thing. He weighed 18.9 lbs just last week. He IS getting lots taller though. He can wear 6-9 really well with 12 month a little big! He'll be 4 months old on the 24th!!! I can't believe it!
Chris and I are busy with work and a little play here and there. Life is what you make of it....and we are trying to make it as fun as possible! I am loving the kids' ages right now...it's just so much fun for me to sit back and watch how they interact with one another.

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have such a great attitude. And boy, are your kids getting big!

Hollie said...

The whole parenting thing is much tougher than expected, isn't it. Your kids are getting so big. I shouldn't be surprised since they are the same age as mine, but it makes me feel old! :)