blog background

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's a wonder...

Hunter is 4 months old today. Happy 4 month B-Day, buddy! He's 19 lbs 4 oz (>95%), 27 inches tall (>90%), and Head Circ at > 50%. The milk is good around here! His ear infection is completely gone. He's a happy, teething, smiley baby most of the time!
Alexis is loving school. She was busy dancing around here this morning to the tune of 'I love school.' She made up the words as she danced around the house. I loved it! She'll be 4 already in less than 1 month!!!
Ethan is enjoying Kindergarten also. He does take his time with his homework and then begs for 'just a few more minutes' of play time before dinner, bath, books, scriptures, prayer, and bedtime! I'm really amazed about 4 out of the 5 days we have them in bed by 7:30pm and most of the nights, they are asleep by 7:45pm!!! Pooped- them AND me!!!! :) I wouldn't trade this time in my life for anything....except maybe to have Chris home more....and out of school! We are doing well though!

3 comments:

Sheila Reed said...

What a cute family picture! Thanks for sharing!

Maegan said...

What is up with Hunter's ears? How are you guys doing? It sounds like things are going great.

Jen said...

Holy cow that baby is eating well! :) What cute kids! Also, I've been through a roller coaster with work, call me and we'll have to catch up. I want to know how things are going for you at work. Let's chat!
Love ya!