blog background

Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd day tiredness!!!

So, Ethan's second day getting off the bus was quite a little adventure! He fell asleep right after leaving the school. He tells me, 'I just needed a little rest of my eyes, mom!' Well, he didn't get off at his stop. The stop is only 2 houses down. I had the garage up and was feeding the baby on a chair in the driveway waiting for him. Well, the bus driver forgot his stop, and he was asleep, so she just kept on going! Oh, talk about a slight panic. I knew everything was ok, though. I quickly called the school, who radioed the bus and yes, Ethan was on the bus and she brought him back. Phew!!! Poor kid. It's a long day of hard play and learning at kindergarten!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute. I know that feeling well though, this whole new routine is sooooooo crazy!

Margaret said...

aww poor kid!

Maegan said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet. He was so busy learning.