blog background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hey mom, I have to tell you something!

So, a hilarious story from Ethan yesterday as I was getting ready to go to work...in the evening time....
Mom: Ethan, come over here....(I picked him up on my lap). So, how was your day?
Ethan: (lots of laughing). Mom, I have the giggles! I have to tell you something (he whispers into my ear, still giggling) Today, I am not wearing any unders (underwear).
Then he laughs and giggles right off my lap!
Mom: Ethan, you are kidding me.
I gave his pants a little stretch...and low and behold his white bum was showing!
I could not believe it....What are kids thinking sometimes?!?!

7 comments:

Jen said...

That's pretty funny!

Mom of Esquared said...

That's a boy for you!

Crystal said...

Hey!! We delivered goodies to the Khamphavongs today!! I was inspired by your newsletter!!

As for a movie...
You click on the icon next to the picture one and wait 112 years for it to upload. It is lovely.

Susan said...

That's too funny! Why do kids love removing their clothing?! They all seem to think it's hilarious! Oh, and congrats on your baby-to-be! That's exciting!

Josh and Cori said...

that's pretty funny! Boys....
Hey-I want to see a pic of that cute poppin'out belly of yours-do you know what you're having yet?

heather said...

That is way to funny, it seems so Ethan, always keeping you on your tows. Hey thanks for the call on Christmas, we were still in California so I got it a few days late, but it was nice to hear from you. We'll talk soon, if you ever slow down. I am with Cori let's see the belly!

Maegan said...

Ha ha that is so funny! What a crazy boy!