blog background

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Anniversay, honey!!!

Just a little note to say that I think I have the best husband in the whole world! He is such a sweet, humorous, fun-loving guy who's constantly telling me how much he appreciates me and all the hard work I do as a working mom....which is really nice, especially when I get so tired sometimes with working 12 hour nights...or 15 hour nights, like the 2 days this past week. I guess it just adds up with being 19 weeks pregnant and all...but today is our anniversay of 7 years! 7 fun, fast years! I can't believe it! We've had so many memories together in such a short amount of time....hopefully with many, many more to come! We've moved across the country 3 times now! We've walked hand and hand to many temples in the country. We've laughed, cried, and stayed up all hours of the night being silly with our carmel popcorn, moldy apartment, 1 room apt with both Alexis not sleeping, Ethan not sleeping either! We've worked our butts off in school and paying tuition! And now, here we are in VA with more than we could ever imagine. We are a family, together and nothing else matters. What a ride! Honey, thank you for loving me and being a great father that the kids come and hang on...and jump all over! They love you and I love you. Happy Anniversay, Chris!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're quite the amazing wife and mother yourself! You put me to shame!

Martha said...

happy anniversay from your Dad and Mom to you and Chris.