blog background

Monday, March 10, 2014

Feb. Snow

Febuary came in like a lion....isn't this the wrong month! We saw ABOVE NORMAL snow fall during this month- we had 14 inches of snow of course during the beginning part of my stretch of days to work.  Bless my Dad....it's kind of a joke now that the snow follows him whenever he comes to watch the kids!  Thank you Dad...for your patience and for playing with the kids while they were out almost the entire week of school for all this snow! The kids made several igloos....and even showed the neighbor kids how to make some in their yard.  Dad said they spent several hours outside...playing! Here are a few pics of their efforts....



 I think dad was having just as much fun building as the kids were!!!!
 Ethan had been begging to get on my skiis.  Although I would have like to have shown him a thing or two, I was working everyday.  I guess he couldn't wait any longer.  Dad said he loved it; he went down a few small hills first and then the huge hill behind our house.  Ethan did great and loved skiing, although he did tell me it's harder than it looks!  The Olympics inspired him, I know.  I absolutely LOVE the Olymipcs and we watched almost every night until 10ish.  I was very tired those 2 weeks it was on, but the chance comes and goes so quick, I just had to watch!!!!

No comments: