blog background

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hunter's Halloween party

Here are a few pics of Hunter's Haloween party at his preschool.  He went as Thomas the Train and looked so cute!  This party was moved b/c of Sandy, so unfortunately our family was unable to make it, but Hunter had fun!  He sang songs, played games and ate so yummy treats! Here are a few pictures of the event!


 Also, one very AWESOME thing was that when Grandma/Grandpa/Aunt Vicki came, they brought me my early Christmas present and Jolene and I got all the cutting of the fabric for Hunter's quilt for Christmas!  I was SO excited!  THANK YOU Jolene and Dana!  I LOVE the sewing machine and I LOVE you both! Merry early Christmas!  Here is a picture of the front of Hunter's quilt finished the same week the parents left!  I worked late into the night to get these done.  Each child will be getting their first mother made quilt!  I am very elated to be doing this for them! ;)

No comments: