blog background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Funny Hunter Story...

So, I'm at work and Daddy is in charge! I just called home and Hunter has locked himself in the bathroom, flushing and playing in the toliet getting all wet! Of course, "Good grief" comes and I got a good chuckle! Fun times with little, curious kiddos!!!!
Hunter is really such a joy to us AND boy does he keep us on our toes! He'll be 2 next Monday! I'm really NOT ready....been having some tears b/c I just can't believe it has been 2 years already!!! He has such a fun little personality! This morning he was making whinney noises JUST like a horse ALL the way to church! :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

I wish he would play with something other than the toilet. I had to change his outfit twice that day, once the day after,..you get the idea. The only way to keep him out is to lock it, but the other kids can't unlock it either.

ma-mah said...

He is a boy and lots of fun too

ma-mah said...

Daddy and mom will love Hunters gift when he gets it Saturday. They will have problems catching him than. LOL