blog background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter pics....

Easter 2011: Ethan almost 7, Alexis 5 1/2 and Hunter 23 months
Love this one of the kids! Boy did we have such a fantastic Easter this year....and we didn't even dye Easter eggs...I know...I know....it's unheard of! But, I can say that we had our family had a wonderful testimony meeting and watched Jesus is Risen and talked about it! It was so wonderful to get down to that 'true meaning' of Easter! I'm just so touched that our Savior loves us...loves me so much to die and then resurrect so that I might live again!
I went to a Church fireside just for the women.....my cup was overflowing.... Talks and songs with our Stake President Chenney speaking at the conclusion! Absolutely loved it!
On the Wednesday before, spent the evening at church with our youth in a fun Easter egg hunt. The kids loved it too....yes we were out a little bit late, but very much enjoyed by all! I absolutely love our youth! They are so amazing and teach me something EVERY TIME I'm with them!
We had another egg hunt at our Friends house on Sunday after church and a wonderful dinner! It was so nice to have all 5 of us together...with 2 other families...together we were a party of 15!!! What a great time! We left there to spend some time with great friends....ate some fantastic food again and spent time with amazing people! We left at 8:15 am and came home around 5pm! What a great day spent with friends feeling loved and so blessed!

No comments: