blog background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rollerskating, anyone?

Tonight was our church activity of rollerskating! TOTALLY FUN!!! The kids absolutely loved it! Ethan was out there with rollerblades and Alexis and I had rollerskates on! They are always surprising me with the talent they have. Ethan is such a go-getter! He just gets right out there and has at it! Alexis did too, even her timid self just got right out there and when I had to go and check on Hunter, she was going around all by herself and the walker! I even took Hunter in his stroller b/c it was not very crowded at all, which was great! Sorry, no pictures b/c I forgot to take the camera, go figure! But, what a fun night! :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

It sounds like you all had a blast. And at least you didn't forget to write about it even if you did forget the camera.